Shelly Dimmer 2
Control a wide range of dimmable LED, halogen lights and ferromagnetic/triac transformers with the smallest WiFi-operated dimmer in the world, Shelly Dimmer2 - working without a neutral line.
- Has an embedded webserver and connects to your Wi-Fi network
- Designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc.
- Can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system's component
- Overload and temperature protection
- For multiple bulbs connected to one Dimmer2, all bulbs need to be equal in power load and technology
- Easy control through the Shelly app, various protocols and platforms, as well as voice assistants.
|Power supply AC||110-230V ±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Device temperature protection||Yes|
|Dimmable LED||50-200VA / 10W – 200W|
|Incandescent and halogen light sources||10-220W|
|Working without a neutral line||Yes|
|Operational temperature||0°C to + 35 °C|
|Device power consumption||< 1 W|
|Local and remote control||Yes|
|UL Listed option||No|
|Wi-Fi Protocol||802.11 b/g/n|
|Wi-Fi Radio frequency||2412 - 2484 MHz|
|Wi-Fi Radio signal power||1mW|
|Wi-Fi Range||up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)|
|Size||42mm x 36mm x 14 mm|
Warranty and Support:
Warranty inquiries and troubleshooting via the Shelly-Support-Ticketsystem