WiFi-operated Double Relay Switch & Roller Shutter
Control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment (lights, power lines, garage doors, curtains, security systems, heating radiators, air conditioners, etc.) from anywhere with the smallest WiFi-operated double relay switch with roller shutter functionality in the world – Shelly 2.5
- has an embedded webserver
- has been designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc.
- can be used for two electrical circuits (up to 2.3 kW each) with energy consumption monitoring for each channel, overload, and temperature protection.
- can operate as a bi-directional motor control module (for drapes, blinds, garage doors, etc.).
- can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system’s component.
|Power supply AC||110-230V ±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Maximum load||10A per channel|
|Power supply DC||24 – 60V|
|Roller shutter mode||Yes|
|Device temperature protection||Yes|
|Working without a neutral line||No|
|Operational temperature||0°C to + 40 °C|
|Device power consumption||< 1 W|
|Local and remote control||Yes|
|UL Listed option||Yes|
|Wi-Fi Protocol||802.11 b/g/n|
|Wi-Fi Radio frequency||2412 - 2484 MHz|
|Wi-Fi Radio signal power||1mW|
|Wi-Fi Range||up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)|
|Size||42mm x 36mm x 14 mm|
Warranty and Support:
Warranty inquiries and troubleshooting via the Shelly-Support-Ticketsystem