WiFi-operated Relay Switch
Control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment (lights, power lines, security systems, heating radiators, HVAC systems,, etc.) from anywhere with the smallest WiFi-operated relay switch- Shelly 1PM.
- Has an embedded webserver
- Has been designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc.
- Can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system's component.
- Can be used for electrical circuits (up to 3.5 kW) with energy consumption monitoring, overload, and temperature protection.
- Easy control through the Shelly app, various protocols and platforms, as well as voice assistants.
|Power supply AC||110-240V ±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Power supply DC||24 – 60V|
|Roller shutter mode||No|
|Device temperature protection||Yes|
|Working without a neutral line||No|
|Operational temperature||0°C to + 40 °C|
|Device power consumption||< 1 W|
|Local and remote control||Yes|
|UL Listed option||No|
|Wi-Fi Protocol||802.11 b/g/n|
|Wi-Fi Radio frequency||2412 - 2484 MHz|
|Wi-Fi Radio signal power||1mW|
|Wi-Fi Range||up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)|
|Size||41mm x 36mm x 17mm|
Warranty and Support:
Warranty inquiries and troubleshooting via the Shelly-Support-Ticketsystem